What are healing crystal necklaces good for?
When wearing one of our necklaces, you'll be constantly connected with your crystal while looking great on the go. Whether you're looking for love, success, or simply want to attract more positive vibes into your life, you can channel your gemstone's energy and channel it towards attaining your goals.
How to use a healing necklace
Simply wear it! The healing properties and energies of a crystal are best felt when it is touching your skin. Luckily, nearly all of the crystal pendants we offer in our shop have open backs or a setting allowing the stone to be exposed and touch your skin.
We provide an instructional card detailing how to cleanse, charge, and activate your jewelry when you receive it! We always cleanse each crystal before we send it to you.
How to choose a crystal necklace
With so many different options to choose from, you may be having trouble choosing which crystal or necklace is right for you. We get it! Hopefully, these considerations will help you decide. We also have filters at our online crystal shop to help you narrow your options down.
What is your budget for the necklace?
This one is straightforward, but sorting or filtering by price is a great way to quickly narrow your search for the perfect necklace.
Crystal Pendant Color?
Do you or the recipient have a favorite color? If so, you may want to start there. If the recipient likes to wear shirts or dresses of their favorite color, then perhaps you will want to choose something complimentary instead (blue and yellow, for example).
Is the crystal necklace for a woman or a man?
We have healing necklaces for both women and men. However, while women are typically open to any color, often a man will have more specific jewelry preferences. As an example, a man may prefer a darker shade of blue, red, or orange. They may even want to avoid certain colors altogether such as pink or purple.
Desired intention or energy
Let's say you want to help a friend who is going through a tough time and could use a little relaxation, stress relief, and balancing emotions. In this case, you may want to look for a crystal necklace that is known for its calming and soothing energies, such as Rose Quartz, Lepidolite, or Amethyst.
If you are looking for a pendant for protection or grounding, you may wish to choose smoky quartz or black tourmaline.
Some other common intentions to consider are positive energy, love, chakra alignment, spirituality, intuition, and manifestation. If you are unsure about each of the different crystal properties, check out our complete list of crystals and their meanings.
Other crystal necklace considerations
Is there any preference for a raw crystal necklace versus a polished cabochon necklace? How about the setting being wire-wrapped, bezel, or soldered?
Why buy a pendant from us?
- Our pendants come with a "Crystal Meaning" Card which explains the properties and the meaning of each crystal. This is great for a meaningful gift!
- We have necklaces made from all of the most popular healing crystals such as amethyst, agate, carnelian, tourmaline, lapis lazuli, garnet, rose quartz, labradorite, and more!
- Each crystal necklace is photographed to show accurate sizing, colors, and quality.
- We offer more crystal necklaces than most shops at a wide range of prices, including very affordable jewelry and higher-end Sterling Silver necklaces.
- We only carry authentic crystals and gemstones in our shop and we stand behind their authenticity and quality.
- We source our gemstones from the top suppliers across the globe.
- Free shipping on all US Orders over $35.
How to care for a crystal necklace
- Do not sleep while wearing your crystal necklace to avoid accidental damage, breaking of the chain, or getting the necklace chain tangled in your hair!
- Do not wear your necklace in water, especially salt water, to avoid any damage to the stone, chain, or setting. Sterling Silver chains and settings are much more durable than alloy.
- You can wipe down your crystal necklace with a soft dry rag. If needed, you can use a bit of water. Depending on which type of material and crystal your pendant is made from, you may be able to use different options as well.