Shipping & Processing
Please read about our order processing and shipping procedures below. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.
- Our goal is to ship all website orders on the following business day, although we do not and cannot guarantee it. Please note that we observe holidays and weekends as non-business days.
- There will be occasional instances where shipments cannot be made on the next business day due to unforeseeable circumstances. Some examples include:
- Inclement weather (Usually Snow between November and March).
- Holiday Demand. We typically ship on weekends between Black Friday through Christmas to help get your orders to you in time for the holidays!
- Forced government shutdown due to COVID-19 or another reason.
- Staffing shortages.
- All orders are processed and packaged in our facility where we also produce and process scented products with natural oils, essential oils, and fragrance oils. Scented items may come in contact with non-scented items and may share packaging materials. Scented items may be included as a gift in your order. If you do not wish to receive scented gifts or if you want a scent-free package, please leave a note with your order at checkout or contact us using the form here: https://newmoonbeginnings.com/contact-us/. We will do our best to package your order based on your request, but we cannot guarantee that your package will be scent-free.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on your location and the shipping options you choose.
- Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Shipping rates are based on (1) the shipping provider, (2) package weight, (3) package dimensions and (4) your location.
- If you think your shipping costs are incorrect based on the item(s) you are ordering, please contact us with a list of items or photo of the items in your cart and we can check if there are any issues.
- All shipments are made to the address that you provide at checkout. To ensure that your package gets to you as quickly as possible, please make sure the shipping address is correct and up to date.
- If you submit an incorrect address, please let us know as soon as possible. If your order has not shipped, we can change the delivery address for you. We are unable to change your address once your package has shipped.
- If a package is delivered to an incorrect address that was provided by a customer, we cannot issue a refund.
- If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect address, we can issue a refund for the cost of the items only (less shipping) or reship the package if you pay for us to reship it.
Domestic Shipping (USA)
- USA orders are shipped via one of the following shipping providers:
- USPS (First Class, Priority, Express)
- UPS SurePost
International Shipping (Outside of the USA)
We ship to most countries around the world from Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- We cannot ship to:
- Sanctioned countries: See a full list from the United States Postal Service here - https://about.usps.com/publications/pub699/pub699_tech_017.htm
- International orders are shipped via one of the following shipping providers.
- USPS International
- Please track your packages closely! Shipments may be held at customs in your country. Customers are responsible for picking packages up at Customs.
- International customers are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, tariffs, and receiving fees incurred.
- We are not responsible for any packages that are returned to us due to a package not being picked up at Customs, Post Office etc. If packages are returned to us, refunds will be issued for the items only, less any fees we incur due to the return.