Our Winter and Holiday mixed tealight candle pack comes with 6 different scented tealights with a Winter or Holiday theme. This is a great option if you want to try the scents on a smaller scale candle before deciding if you'd like a larger size. It also makes a great gift for any candle lover!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Mixed 6 pack of Winter & Holiday Tealight Candles. Our mixed packs are a great way to sample several different scents to determine which you like best before committing to a larger sized candle. Each Tealight is a standard sized tealight (.75" tall & 1.5" in diameter) that will fit most tealight candle holders. The scent of each tealight will be labeled on the bottom with a small sticker.
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Healing Crystals & Stones
- Love, Light, and Positivity
- PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
SCENTS INCLUDE (labeled on the bottom of each tealight):
Christmas Morning – combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace.
Fresh Balsam – A festive pine scent with a top note of sweet berries and green apples. The heart is the scent of Siberian pine needles with fir needle, cedarwood, fir balsam and patchouli.
Winter Spice – A wonderful warm and spicy blend for Orange, Cinnamon, and Cloves. This scent not only smells amazing but these scents are known to be energy boosters.
Yule - The Yule candle adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness.
Frosted Spruce - More complex than a typical Frasier or Douglas Fir, it's got a punchy, bright citrus note that is really pleasing. Capture the spirit of the holidays with this enchanting scent.
- Winter Forest - Cooling eucalyptus and pine notes uplift fresh green florals and rosemary, while earthy sage and cedar lend this fragrance an enticing woodsy base. An infusion of fir needle, eucalyptus, and cedar leaf reinforce the botanical beauty of this scent.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.