Our Fall and Halloween mixed tealight candle pack comes with 6 different scented tealights with a halloween or fall theme. This is a great option if you want to try the scents on a smaller scale candle before deciding if you'd like a larger size. It also makes a great gift for any candle lover!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Mixed 6 pack of Fall & Halloween Tealight Candles. Our mixed packs are a great way to sample several different scents to determine which you like best before committing to a larger sized candle. Each Tealight is a standard sized tealight (.75" tall & 1.5" in diameter) that will fit most tealight candle holders. The scent of each tealight will be labeled on the bottom with a small sticker.
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Healing Crystals & Stones
- Love, Light, and Positivity
- PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
SCENTS INCLUDE (labeled on the bottom of each tealight):
Witch's Brew is a symbol of power and magic. Enriched with the warm scent of the Autumn apple harvest, this candle fortifies the soul and opens the path to the witching hour of Halloween. Brew yourself up some seasonal joy with these amazing candles. Set your intention and create some magic! Scent: Apple • Cinnamon • Clove • Nutmeg • Orange • Cedarwood
Autumn Spice is the perfect Fall candle, it's spicy and warm with a hint of coffee shop bakery. Autumn is a wonderful time to bring balance into your life, meditate on bringing stability, prosperity, & abundance into your home. Use this candle to fill your home with loving energy, relieve stress & negative emotions. Scent: Cinnamon • Clove • Nutmeg • Cardamom • Vanilla
Sahmain (aka Halloween) marks that halfway point between autumn equinox and winter solstice. A time to honor our ancestors and passed Loved ones, and to ask them for another year of blessings and guidance. Burn this candle to protect against any unwanted energy or to soothe the energy in your home. Cleanses negative attitudes, situations, and places. Brings in warmth, positive energy, & happiness. Scent: Pumpkin • Clove • Cinnamon • Sandalwood • Cedarwood • Smoke
Thankful: Let the energy of gratitude, giving, and joy fill your space. Thankful Candle is about giving thanks for the abundance of Mother Earth - both literally and spiritually. It’s also a good time to reflect on the Wheel of the Year, recognizing your successes and letting go of the things that did not serve you during the past twelve months. Use this candle to fill your home with loving energy, relieve stress, & release negative emotions. Scent: Citrus • Cedar • Tonka Bean • Sandalwood • Patchouli • Amber
Mabon: Autumn Equinox (Mabon) marks the first day of the season of autumn, when day and night are equal, making it a time of balance, equality and harmony. During this time you should take some time to reflect on the bounty of your hard work, give thanks for the blessings that you have, and make preparations for the coming winter months. It is a time to balance, meditate on bringing stability into your life and prosperity and abundance into your home. Scent: Cinnamon • Clove • Oakmoss • Sandalwood • Patchouli • Amber
Spiced Fig: Fig encourages us to look for new beginnings in life and seek opportunities (relationships, career, marriage or new life). We like this scent for Fall and Winter, because during this season you should take some time to reflect, give thanks for the blessings that you have, and make preparations new opportunities to come. Now is a time to actively engage in restoring our health, our home and our environment. Look for partnerships or groups that bring harmony and inspiration that fuel the creative spirit and feed the mind, body and soul. Scent: Fig • Apple • Cinnamon • Ginger
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.