Our Spring Candle is a fresh and energetic scent which we created to promote Balance, New Beginnings, Action, and Abundance. Spring is a time to invite equilibrium and renewal into the mind, body, and spirit. It is a time when day and night are equal in length, and it is marks the shift from darkness and cold to warmth and light. It is a time of year to cultivate new ideas. It ushers in a renewed sense of energy brought in to help you focus and move forward in new, fresh, and positive ways. The Spring Candle has a Citrusy and Herbal scent with a wide variety of Healing Crystals on top, including Citrine, Peridot, Moss Agate, Lemon Quartz, and Clear Quartz.See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Spring Candle container or pack of tealights. The Spring Candle is a handmade and hand-poured candle made from 100% Eco-soy wax and a combination of Natural Fragrance & Essential oils. The candle is topped with healing crystals, dried flowers, and herbs which are mindfully selected to help set the intention of the candle.
- Intentions: New Beginnings, Abundance
- Scent Profile: Citrus, Herbal
- Scents: Rosemary, Lemon
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Citrine, Peridot, Moss Agate, Lemon Quartz, Clear Quartz
- Herbs & Flowers: Lemongrass, Lemon Verbena, Rosemary, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Ginger Root
- Tealights in a set of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75" tall & 1.5" in diameter)
- 7.5 oz. Square Glass Jar (no lid): 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
- 8 oz. Round Tin with lid: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 12 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
- 21 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.