Our Energy Cleansing Cauldron Candle is made to help clear away negative energies and replace them with Love, Light, and Positive Energy. This candle is made with our "Sacred Smudge" scent. It creates a calm and relaxing environment. The Sacred Smudge Candle has an Herbal, Woody, Earthy, and Fresh scent with Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz healing crystals on top. Handmade and Hand-poured with Soy Wax for a Long, Clean Burn!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Energy Cleansing Candle in a Black Cauldron. The candle is created with one of our favorite scents called Sacred Smudge, and it is the same scent we use in our Sacred Smudge Candle. This scent was blended to create a calm and relaxing environment and clear away negative energy.
Once the candle burns down, you can clean out the cauldron and use it for cleansing, incense burning, rituals, decoration, as a small candle holder, or as a mug for coffee and tea!
The cauldron size is about 4.25" in diameter x 3.5" tall.
The Moon Charm Size is about .75". The charm can be put on a chain and would make a very cute and delicate necklace or window decoration.
- Intentions: Cleansing, Release Negativity, Protection
- Scent Profile: Herbal, Woody, Earthy, Fresh
- Scents: Lavender, Sage, Cedarwood
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz
- Herbs & Flowers: Lavender, White Sage, Common Sage, Cedar
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.