Our Energy Cleansing Candle is made to help clear away negative energies and replace them with Love, Light, and Positive Energy. It creates a calm and relaxing environment. The Energy Cleansing Candle has an Herbal, Woody, Earthy, and Fresh scent with Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz healing crystals on top. Handmade and Hand-poured with Soy Wax for a Long, Clean Burn!See Full Description
Energy Cleansing Candle Details:
This listing is for a single (1) Energy Cleansing Crystal Candle container or pack of tealights. The Energy Cleansing Candle is a handmade and hand-poured candle made from 100% Eco-soy wax and Essential oils.
The candle is topped with healing crystals, dried flowers, and herbs which are mindfully selected to help set the intention of the candle.
Candle Blend Details:
- Intentions: Cleansing, Release Negativity, Protection
- Scent Profile: Herbal, Woody, Earthy, Fresh
- Scents: Lavender, Common Sage, Cedarwood
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz
- Herbs & Flowers: Lavender, Sage, Cedar
Candle Container Sizes:
- Tealights in a set of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75" tall & 1.5" in diameter)
- 7.5 oz. Square Glass Jar (no lid): 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
- 8 oz. Round Tin with lid: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 12 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
- 21 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- Cauldron: PLEASE NOTE: The Cauldron version of the candle has a different "big" crystal than the jar versions. The “big” crystal in the energy cleansing cauldron candle is smoky quartz, whereas the big crystal in the jar version is amethyst and black tourmaline.
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
What is a Cleansing Candle?
A Cleansing Candle is a candle that is made with ingredients that are typically used in a energy cleansing practices to clear away negative energy. These ingredients include various types of herbs as well as healing crystals with properties such as Protection, Energy Cleansing, and Peacefulness. Typically, you would light an herb bundle known for its cleansing properties to perfom this energy cleansing practice.
However, with a candle, you can enjoy similar benefits without the smoke. This can be particularly beneficial when you live in an apartment, are at work, or are traveling to a hotel or to a guests home.
We particularly like the candle tins for travel because there is less risk of breakage and they have a lid.
Can you use Candles for Cleansing?
Cleansing candles can be used for a variety of reasons, including smoke cleansing.
They can be used to cleanse and purify a space, to remove negative energy, or to bring in positive energy. They can also be used as intention candles or meditation candles, chakra balancing candles, or to simply relax and calm the mind and body.
The Herbal, Woody, Earthy, and Fresh scent of our Energy Cleansing candle is perfect for creating a relaxing and inviting environment which will help you Relax, Rejuvenate, and Purify your space. The Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, and Smoky Quartz crystals on top are great for protection, calming, and grounding you. The gemstones can be cleaned and saved for your collection after use, as can the candle jars and tins.
How to use the candle:
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.