This listing is for one (1) Natural Abalone Shell.See Full Description
- Listing is for one (1) abalone shell.
- It measures 5-6 inches.
- The back of this abalone shell is rigid and rough, with streaks of stunning color- pink and bluish-green.
- The underside is polished and iridescent. This abalone shell is all natural!
- Abalone Shell meaning:
- Shells are made up of calcium carbonate and grow in the ocean, forming part of a living ecosystem. Various types of shell have been used as gems for centuries.
- Abalone shell has been used in many cultures as a decorative jewelry and for carvings. Abalone strengthens the structure of the body and the functions of the heart chakra.
- Both pearl and abalone shell hold the same divinatory meaning:
- Intimately connected to the sea.
- Represents the tides of emotion.
- An easy flow of feelings and sensitivities to others.
- Connected to family and particularly motherhood.
- Harmony in relationships.
- The play and variety of colors represent change as the beauty of existence.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.