Our Stress Relief Candle bring peace, joy, and healing energies into your home through the scent of Lavender! Lavender is often associated with love, calmness, and peace. Burning our Lavender scented Stress Relief Candle during meditation can help you to relax, open your mind, and free yourself. Lavender is also a very protection herb that helps to ward off negative energies. The Stress Relief Candle has a Herbal, Cool, and Fresh scent with Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Clear Quartz healing crystals on top. Handmade and Hand-poured with Soy Wax for a Long, Clean Burn!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Stress Relief Candle (Lavender) container or pack of tealights. The Stress Relief Candle (Lavender) is a handmade and hand-poured candle made from 100% Eco-soy wax and Lavender Essential oils. The candle is topped with healing crystals, dried flowers, and herbs which are mindfully selected to help set the intention of the candle.
- Intentions: Stress Relief, Love, Protection
- Scent Profile: Herbal, Cool, Fresh
- Scents: Lavender
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz
- Herbs & Flowers: Rose Petals, Lavender, Cornflower
- Tealights in a set of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75" tall & 1.5" in diameter)
- 7.5 oz. Square Glass Jar (no lid): 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
- 8 oz. Round Tin with lid: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 12 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
- 21 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.