Our Sacral Chakra Candle was created to promote Creativity, Positivity, and Sexuality. The Sacral Chakra (The Svadisthana) is located in the lower abdomen just below the navel. It is the center of passion, creation, vulnerability, and our relationships with other people. The emotions, fears, and strengths associated with this chakra drive your behavior. When your sacral chakra is balanced, you take risks, are more productive, more creative, engage in balanced give-and-take relationships, and express sensitivity or vulnerability.The Sacral Chakra Candle has a Citrusy, Sweet, and Warm scent with Carnelian, Sunstone, and Peach Moonstone healing crystals on top. Handmade and Hand-poured with Soy Wax for a Long, Clean Burn!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Sacral Chakra Candle container or pack of tealights. The Sacral Chakra Candle is a handmade and hand-poured candle made from 100% Eco-soy wax and a combination of Natural Fragrance & Essential oils. The candle is topped with healing crystals, dried flowers, and herbs which are mindfully selected to help set the intention of the candle.
- Intentions: Creativity, Positivity, Sexuality
- Scent Profile: Citrus, Sweet, Warm
- Scents: Orange, Cypress, Oakmoss
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Carnelian, Sunstone, Peach Moonstone
- Herbs & Flowers: Orange, Cinnamon, Safflower, Lilium Flower
- Tealights in a set of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75" tall & 1.5" in diameter)
- 7.5 oz. Glass Jar: 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
- 8 oz. Tin with lid: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 12 oz. Glass Jar with lid: 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
- 21 oz. Glass Jar with lid: 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.