Our Protection Candle is a handmade crystal candle with a Woody, Warm, and Earthy scent with Black Tourmaline, Shungite, and Smoky Quartz crystals on top. We hand-pour it in our shop with Soy Wax for a Long, Clean Burn!See Full Description
This listing is for a single (1) Protection Candle container or pack of tealights. The Protection Candle is a handmade and hand-poured candle made from 100% Eco-soy wax and a combination of Natural Fragrance & Essential oils. The candle is topped with healing crystals, dried flowers, and herbs which are mindfully selected to help set the intention of the candle.
- Scent Profile: Woody, Warm, Earthy
- Scents: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
- Healing Crystals & Stones: Black Tourmaline, Shungite, Smoky Quartz
- Herbs & Flowers: Common Sage, Rue, Rosemary, Mugwort, Cinnamon
- Tealights in a set of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75" tall & 1.5" in diameter)
- 7.5 oz. Square Glass Jar (no lid): 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
- 8 oz. Round Tin with lid: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 12 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
- 21 oz. Round Glass Jar with lid: 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
- 16 oz. BLACK Glass Jar (White Wax): 4.25 inches high & ~3.75 inches in diameter
- 100% Natural Eco-Soy Wax
- 100% Cotton Wicks (Lead-Free)
- Natural Fragrance & Essential Oils
- Organic Herbs & Flowers
- Set your intention into the candle.
- Write your intention down and set it underneath the candle
- Light the candle and manifest!
- Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed should not use this product.
CANDLE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS::
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle as this is can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container glass to explode.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Candle containers may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid burning the candle in drafty areas, such as near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep candle and flames away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the candle.
- Do not burn the candle all the way down until there is no wax left. Extinguish the flame when there is a small layer of wax remaining at the bottom.
Due to the wide variety of products we make and offer in our shop, we have a detailed policy for you to reference about all procedures for Returns, Exchanges and Order Issues. If you have questions after reading this information, please contact us.