Self Love is a 100% Eco-soy wax candle that is handmade with a combination of Natural & Essential oils, crystals, dried flowers & herbs. The chosen blend is meant to promote calming & soothing energy. Boost your confidence & self-esteem while achieving balance. Helps to support those seeking aid in self love and healing energy. The Self candle helps you find value in yourself from within you, rather than without, so that you are always happy and feeling loved whether in a relationship or single. Sometimes you just need to take a little "me" time and focus on yourself!
Each candle is cleansed before I ship out to you, and is made with Love, Light & positive energy. Feel the good vibes surround you!
The Ritual- Set your intention into the candle. Write it down & place it under the candle. Light and manifest! Feel yourself surrender all negative feelings and let them be diminished.
Scents: Vanilla • Sandalwood • Orange
Crystals: Rose Quartz, Pink Opal, Rhodochrosite, Amazonite
This listing is for 1 (one) of the candle options listed below. You choose the candle size or tealight option:
• Tealights in sets of 4 or 6: Each Tealight is .75 inches high & 1.5" in diameter
• 7.5 oz Glass Jar: 3 inches high & ~2.75 inches in diameter
• 8 oz Round Tin: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
• 8 oz Square Tin: 2 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
• 12 oz Glass Jar (with lid): 3.5 inches high & ~3.25 inches in diameter
• 21 oz Glass Jar (with lid): 6.25 inches high & ~3 inches in diameter
• 100% natural eco-soy wax
• Lead-free wicks
• Natural & Essential Oils of violet, jasmine, bergamot
• Organic herbs
• Crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
Candle Safety Instructions:
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.