New Moon Candles - Crystal & Herb Candles - Aromatherapy Candles - soy candle - Lapis lazuli, black tourmaline crystals - manifestation candle
New Moon - Perfect for New Beginnings and Manifestation, bring in the new! A new moon marks the beginning of a new cycle, a fresh start. This is a time to plant seeds of intentions for what you wish to manifest in your life.
The Ritual- Set your intention into the candle. Write it down & place it under the candle. Light and manifest!
Scent: Bergamot • Black pepper • Tonka bean • Cedarwood
Crystals - Moonstone • Black Tourmaline • Amethyst • Lapis Lazuli
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 8oz Square Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- 21oz Glass Jar with lid size is 6.25" height and 3" wide
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.