Moon Magic - Perfect Candle for growth, creativity, and manifestation. Other names for the Crescent Moon are Luna, Selene, half moon, or sickle of the moon, also waning and waxing moon. It pinpoints changing seasons, ebb and tide, and the feminine cycle. Waxing Moon phase is visually getting bigger and brighter, shifting from a new moon to a full moon, focus on growth and bringing things into your life. So use that energy to make your career, self-esteem, and love life brighter, too. Waning Moon is the time period in which the moon is getting darker again, moving from a full moon back to new. This is a time of decrease, release, letting go, and completion. An excellent time to begin dieting, breaking bad habits, breaking off relationships (cutting cords), or dealing with legal matters. Remove unwanted negativities that are keeping you from living the life you deserve.
The Ritual- Set your intention into the candle. Write it down & place it under the candle. Light and manifest!
Scent: Amber • Tobacco • Black Pepper • Sandalwood • Cedarwood
Crystals - Moonstone • Black Tourmaline • Labradorite • Clear Quartz • Selenite
Listing is for 1 (one) - 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.