Honeysuckle Jasmine Candles - Crystal & Herb Candles - Aromatherapy Candles - soy candle - green aventurine, citrine crystals - floral
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Honeysuckle Jasmine: a true southern charm scent, that is bright and lively with just the right amount of softness and warmth. Floral but not overdone. Honeysuckle has been burned as incense since ancient times within homes and dwellings for prosperity. Since ancient times, it is said that the sweet scent of honeysuckle works to clear the mind and work to strengthen intuition. Also known to attract money, enhance psychic ability, and protection. Jasmine flower and scent is regarded as sacred, symbolizing innocence and purity of mind. Can be known to helps to draw wealth and money, promote new and innovative ideas, and brings love and happiness.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.