Sore Muscle Bath Salt Blend- organic therapeutic grade essential oils - Sea Salt - Bath Salts - Aromatherapy - Detox - over worked muscles
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade and All Natural Ingredients!!!!
This product ships priority in the US.
Essential oils for helping to remove toxins from the body that cause sore muscles: rosemary, lemon, spearmint.
Rosemary Essential Oil: Stimulant, analgesic, diuretic, antispasmodic, carminative, antiseptic, nerve tonic, strengthening,
- Rosemary - Has a marked effect on the nervous system, use where there is a loss of function due to sensory or motor nerve impairment - loss of smell, poor sight, and speech impairment.
- An excellent brain stimulant, improves memory, clears the head generally used in cases of mental fatigue, confusion, and doubt, aid concentration. Use for pain of headache, migraine, or rheumatism.
- Tones the heart, especially where palpitations occur due to a nervous disorder. Helps to normalize blood pressure (low). Normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood, use for atherosclerosis.
- Good for lymphatic congestion, use where there is fluid retention once it is not due to a kidney problem. Also obesity and cellulitis, stimulates circulation. (use for arthritis, rheumatism, gout aches, and pains)
- Simulates digestion, also treats intestinal infection and diarrhea, use for colitis, flatulence, stomach pains, liver and gall bladder disorders, also respiratory disorders, asthma, catarrh, bronchitis, sinusitis. Cleanses congested skins, use on wounds.
- Has a special affinity to water.
Lemon Essential Oil: Febrifuge, Leukocytosis, hemostatic, bactericide, counteracts acidity.
- Lemon: Useful in the treatment of external wounds and infections, illnesses due to its ability to stimulate the white blood corpuscles that defend the body against infection, use for bronchitis, flu, gastric infections, cuts, wounds, insect bites, boils. Helps to stop bleeding, good for minor injuries, after tooth extraction and for nose bleeds.
- A valuable mouthwash for toning gums, mouth ulcers, and gingivitis.
- Helps maintain alkalinity in the system, good for gastric acidity, causing ulcers and pains, rheumatism, gout, and arthritis from acid buildup in the joints and soft tissue.
- Tones the digestive system, including the liver and pancreas. Tones the circulatory system, good for varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, anemia and chilblains. Treats obesity due to congestion in the tissues.
- Use for colds, flu and catarrh.
- Brightens dull and discolored skin, may reduce freckles, acting as a mild bleach. Helps greasy skin, spots, broken capillaries, and wrinkles. Good for herpes, apply neat to remove corns, warts, and verrucas, but avoid healthy skin.
Spearmint Essential Oil: antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cephalic, emenagogue, insecticide, restorative and stimulant substance.
- Spearmint can help treat asthma and congestion due to its decongestant properties. It also relieves fevers, excess flatulence, constipation, sinusitis, acne, gum and teeth problems, migraines, stress and depression. Being far lower in menthol content, it can be safely given to children to relieve their various ailments.
- The function of a restorative is to restore health and maintain proper functioning of all the organ systems operating in the body. A restorative also helps to repair the damage done to the body and aid in the recovery from injuries and wounds. It also helps people to regain strength after long bouts of illness.
- This essential oil stimulates the secretion of hormones and the discharge of enzymes, gastric juices and bile, while also stimulating nerves and brain function, and promoting good blood circulation. This keeps the metabolic activity at a high rate and also boosts the strength of the immune system because stimulating blood circulation boosts immunity and toxin removal.
- Problems with menstruation, such as irregular periods, obstructed menses and early menopause can be solved with the help of this essential oil. It promotes the secretion of hormones like estrogen, which facilitates menstruation and ensures good uterine and sexual health. This also delays the onset of menopause and relieves certain symptoms associated with menstruation like nausea, fatigue, and pain in the lower abdominal region.
- This oil has a relaxing and cooling effect on the brain, which removes stress on our cognitive center. It helps people to concentrate, and since it is a cephalic substance, it helps to cure headaches and other stress related neural problems. This oil is supposed to be good for the overall health and protection of the brain as well.
These simple blends are designed with purity in mind and contains a light uplifting essential oil to add just a touch of something.
1. Store in Cool, Dry Location. Do not introduce water into container.
2. Add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the scented salts to a bath for a soothing, luxurious experience for 20 - 30 minutes!
3. Drink a glass of water following soak.
Water therapy is the combination of bath sea salts and water, and is the basis of many powerful therapeutic treatments. There are numerous types of water therapy administered at spas, ayurvedic & holistic centers, and health clinics around the world. Sports therapy clinics use hydrotherapy baths to help patients recover from joint and muscle injuries. Estheticians emphasize the cleansing properties of a sea salt bath to clean pores and to detoxify the body. Cancer patients use water therapy to help deal with radiation treatments. There are even water therapies and therapeutic bath salts you can use on a daily or weekly basis in your own home.
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, discovered the therapeutic qualities of seawater by noticing the healing effects it had on the injured hands of fishermen. The seawater not only restricted infection risks, but patients who followed treatments involving the use of seawater found that it also promoted pain relief. It is now known that sea salt therapy is an effective treatment that assists in the rejuvenation of the cells and also induces a healthy exchange of minerals and toxins between the blood and the water.
Sea salts and essential oils are a wonderfully synergistic combination. The relaxing properties of hot water compliment the effects of well chosen salts and essential oils. Aromatic baths can provide relief from stress and anxiety, assist with muscle and joint pains, and treat the symptoms of more severe skin conditions. Both men and women are enjoying aromatic baths in increasing numbers. The therapeutic benefits of sea salt baths are well known and often recommended by doctors for treating a wide range of medical conditions.
Aromatherapy is the practice of controlled use of essential oils to maintain and promote physical, psychological, and spiritual well being. As a holistic medicine, aromatherapy is both a preventative approach as well as an active treatment during acute and chronic stages of illness.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts distilled from a variety of plant material including leaves, flowers, needles, fruit peels, grasses, wood and roots.
Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed.. Do not use more than 2 cups in a bath. If you begin to feel dizzy, get out of the tub. Follow with plenty of water.
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before using essential oils if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant or have other medical concerns. As with any health and/or wellness topic, feel free to consult with your family physician if you have any questions regarding your health conditions related to the application or ingredients in this blend. The information presented on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product has no parabens, petroleum, mineral oil or artificial color/scent. No animal testing ever