Unicorns are a symbol of miracles, purity, and magic. They have a distinct and powerful spiritual energy. Delve into their wondrous realm to reawaken your intuitive abilities, your innate wisdom, your unique gifts, your extraordinary courage, and your divine potential. Use this candle to help you discover the magic that lies within you. Experience greater joy, love, peace, and prosperity by welcoming unicorn energy into your world.
Scent: Citrus • Sugared Orange • Agave
Crystals: Ametrine • Rose Quartz • Aquamarine • Citrine • Aura Quartz
Ritual: Set your intention by writing it down on a piece of paper. Fold it and place under the candle. Light the candle and relax!
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- 21oz Glass Jar with lid size is 6.25" height and 3" wide
- 16oz Aura Glass Jar
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.