List is for (1) one Ruby Tourmaline tumbled stone for madagascar
Size 30mm -45mm
Pink Tourmaline may vary in color from pale pink to deep red, and in clarity from flawless transparent gems to opaque rough crystals, yet all are devoted to serving the highest aspects of the heart. A primary stone of the Heart Chakra, Pink Tourmaline links to the Crown Chakra infusing love and spirituality, encouraging compassion and gentleness during periods of growth and changes as humanity works toward enlightenment.
Pink Tourmaline is an extraordinary crystal for cleansing the emotional body of destructive feelings and old wounds accumulated over time. It releases guilt, worry, depression and anxieties, and guides those emotions into self-love. It helps the emotionally “numb” to recover passion and a zest for life, and helps the timid find the courage to love by changing old patterns of thinking and inspiring new trust in opening the heart. Pink Tourmaline stimulates happiness and joy, peace and relaxation.
- Pink Tourmaline has been used to reduce the proclivity for falls, in all ages, including toddlers learning to walk.
- Pink Tourmaline is one of the most loving stones for children. It provides comfort to those who have suffered any form of abuse, helps with sleep issues, and is particularly useful for spiritually sensitive Indigo children for its calming, centering qualities and assistance in considering consequences before taking action.
- Pink Tourmaline is the best crystal of emotional support for teenage pregnancy and to assist in bonding with the baby.
- Pink Tourmaline helps calm and soothe the heart, assisting with angina, irregular heartbeat and recovery from heart attack.
- Pink Tourmaline is beneficial in treating all gynecological conditions, especially in regulating the menstrual cycle to make conception easier. It is also believed to provide support for girls and boys approaching puberty.
- Pink Tourmaline is thought to be helpful for spinal problems or injuries, the nervous system, neuralgia and migraines. It also aids in balancing a dysfunctional endocrine system, and may be useful in treating the lungs and skin disorders.
Tourmaline is a marvelous tool for balancing the right/left hemispheres of the brain and bringing mental processes into alignment with the chakras and auric body. It diminishes fear and may be useful in treating paranoia, and to overcome dyslexia by improving eye/hand coordination and the assimilation and translation of coded information.
Tourmaline is a shamanic stone, providing protection during ritual work. It can be used for scrying, and was traditionally used to point out a cause of trouble or an offender, and to indicate a good direction in which to move. Tourmaline strengthens the sense of smell, and in that respect, can also enhance the perception of pheromones which produces an aphrodisiac effect. Tourmaline is specifically used to treat motion sickness. It may also assist in restoring luster and shine to hair and nails. In industry, Tourmalines are highly valued as electrical tuning circuits for conducting television and radio frequencies. They are used for their durability since high frequencies can be passed through them without shattering, as many crystals do.
Precious and Semi-precious gemstones have been used since recorded history and probably before, for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. Healers all over the world are using them. Please note Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to compliment and enhance it. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
Made with love, light, and positive energy, cleansed before I ship out to you.