Protection Candle - Smudge Candle - Crystal & Herb Candles - Protection crystal candle - Aromatherapy Candles - soy candle - black candle
Protection Candle - (Remove Negativity - Shielding - Security) - Essential oils Cedarwood, Geranium, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Rue & Patchouli. Clears away negative energies. Burn this soy wax candle to protect the energy of your home, this candle burns away negative energy and leaves only good vibes behind.
Crystals include Black Tourmaline, Shungite, & Smoky Quartz
The Black Tourmaline crystal within the candle provide the ultimate form of protection. The crystals absorb negativity and shield your space from unwanted energy. Once the candle has burned down, you can even use the crystals in your home for added protection.
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 8oz Square Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
Look through ALL photos to see the different candle sizes.
- 100% Organic Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.