Positive Energy Candles 8oz - Crystal & Herb Candles - Aromatherapy Candles - soy candle - Sunstone, Peridot, and Citrine crystal candles
Listing is for one - Round 8oz Candle Jar made with all natural ingredients. Candle size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- Rosemary, Lavender, & Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
These candles are used to cleanse and purify your spiritual and emotional body, replacing negative energies with positivity - removing blockages. This is the scent that I go to if I'm having a bad day or just feel like I need a pick me up.
Eucalyptus is used for protection, purification and health. Eucalyptus is great for cleaning out residual energy, it expells it out. Eucalyptus activates the body, getting rid of sluggishness, It can also be used for bringing joy, helping to overcome blockages, and reconciling difficulties in relationships. It helps to soothe frazzled nerves and over stressed bodies. It is uplifting to our inner self or soul.
Rosemary emits powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations, also aids to rid a place of negative energies. Rosemary is also associated with love, friendship, and remembrance. It is used to attract love It has been used in weddings as a symbol of love, and was tossed into graves to signify that the deceased would be remembered. It is said to aid in memory, mental clarity, and learning. Lastly, Rosemary is said to be of benefit as far as emotional spirit, youthful outlook, and pleasant memories.
Lavender brings peace, joy and relazing. Lavender is often associated with love, as well as for workings to bring calmness and peace. Burning a lavender scent during meditation can help you to relax, open your mind, and free yourself. Lavender is also a very protection herb that helps to ward off negative energies.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.