Listing is for one (1) package containing 6 individual tealight candles. You will receive one (1) tealight made with six (6) scents below. Each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
PLEASE NOTE: The candle scent is labeled on the bottom of each individual tealight.
Floral Waters: An exquisite white floral bouquet of lily, jasmine and rose petals. Whispers of musk and sandalwood round out this fragrance. Made with natural essential oils, including orange peel oil, lemon peel oil, and petitgrain leaf oil.
Garden Mint - Picture a fresh springtime herbal garden with all types of herbs and mint around you, capture that experience in a scent and you have Garden Mint. Cool and crisp notes of mint leaves and peppermint give way to herbal and woody accords to round out this fragrance. This scent is energizing, stress relieving, and grounding.
Rosemary - These candles emits powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations, also aids to rid a place of negative energies. Rosemary is also associated with love, friendship, and remembrance. It is used to attract love It has been used in weddings as a symbol of love, and was tossed into graves to signify that the deceased would be remembered. It is said to aid in memory, mental clarity, and learning. Lastly, Rosemary is said to be of benefit as far as emotional spirit, youthful outlook, and pleasant memories.
Secret Garden - Brings an 18th century English Garden into any home, with notes of lily, lilac, rose and hyacinth stand out in this must-have fragrance for floral lovers!
April Candle: (Purity • Innocence • Abundance) April means Spring is here! Spring has long been associated with fertility and abundance. New life is beginning and there is an air of romance, a time for new love and opportunity. April also starts 13 weeks after the new year is the time reflect on the year so far, reset our goals for the year, fine-tune them, and re-establish our motivation towards those goals. Zodiac - Aries & Taurus. Scent: Grapefruit • Floral • Cedarwood. Crystals: Clear Quartz. Flower: Daisy.
May Candle: (Hope & New Beginnings) May has the energy to help us reach our goals and hearts desires. Utilize May's energies by going the extra mile with your projects. An explosion of vitality energize this month as the joy of living is transferred to the spirit. It is time to start projects or return to those that we had left stagnant. Positive energies and prosperity will accompany us. Zodiac - Taurus & Gemini. Scent: Agave • Passionflower • Teakwood. Crystals: Emerald, Malachite, Jade. Flower/Herb: Lily of the valley.
- Essential Oils/Natural Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.