Listing is for (1) Kammererite gemstone. Very Rare stone.
Size: 1.3" x 1.3" x 1.3"
Kammererite: Healing • Spiritual Development
Kammererite is Scandinavian crystal that is among some of the most powerful specimens on Earth for healing and spiritual development. It is the stone for ultimate healing, enlightenment, and recognizing your interconnectedness with all that is. It is made up of both clinochlore (a subvariety of chlorite) and chromium - two incredibly healing minerals that are usually found separately. Clinochlore detoxifies while chromium helps to regulate - and only in kammererite are these two forces found together.
• Is a master healing crystal associated with the Crown Chakra; however, its rich greens and deep blues also resonate with the Heart, Throat, and Third Eye Chakras.
• These crystals have a strong action within the higher chakras, including within the soul star chakra and higher etheric chakras, as well the third eye and crown.
• These are powerful stones to use if you are working on developing psychic gifts as they have a strong stimulating effect on the third eye.
• Known for its detoxifying properties, cleanses and clears energetic bodies and blockages, and aids in releasing lower vibrations such as anger, guilt, fear, doubt, shame and other negative emotions that impede spiritual elevation.
• Offer immense physical and spiritual detoxification, and can usher you into a deeper meditative experience.
• Inspires spiritual growth and to aid you to connect with angelic beings during meditation.
• Highly protective and may be used to grid your home. Use them with other psychic protection stones or use them alone, depending on what you prefer.
Precious and Semi-precious gemstones have been used since recorded history and probably before, for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. Healers all over the world are using them. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.