Garden Mint Candles - Herbs and Mint Tealight Candles - Crystal & Herb Tealight Candles - Aromatherapy Candles - soy candle - Moss Agate
Garden Mint - Picture a fresh springtime herbal garden with all types of herbs and mint around you, capture that experience in a scent and you have Garden Mint. Cool and crisp notes of mint leaves and peppermint give way to herbal and woody accords to round out this fragrance. This scent is energizing, stress relieving, and grounding. Mint is placed in the home as a protective herb.
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 8oz Square Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- 21oz Glass Jar with lid size is 6.25" height and 3" wide
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.