February Candle - Handmade Birthstone & Birth Month Candle - Purification, Love - Anniversary Candle - Winter Wedding Candle - Zodiac Candle
Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option:
- Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height.
- 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide
- 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide
- 21oz Glass Jar with lid size is 6.25" height and 3" wide
February Candle: (Purification • Love • Transition)
February is a month of purification, a time for cleansing, refining, and purging ourselves from negativity. It is a transitional time; the energy shifts, spiritual influences, and vibrations of February possess strong passions for love and romance a time to really appreciate the people around us with love and compassion.
Zodiac - Aquarius & Pisces
Scent: Patchouli • Amber • Rose • Citrus
Crystals: Amethyst, Fluorite, Obsidian
The Ritual- Set your intention into the candle. Write it down & place it under the candle. Light and manifest!
A thoughtful gift for anyone celebrating a birthday, anniversary, milestone or life change, each generous candle is hand-crafted with a blend of flowers, birthstones, herbs, and fragrant essential oils that are meaningful to the month. Send wishes for love, prosperity, new beginnings and more, without having to say a word. Made with 100% hand-poured eco-soy wax and lead-free wicks.
- Natural Oil
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.