Rosemary Spearmint Blend - Energy Boost spray - Organic Essential Oils - Energy Boost spray - Citrine, Carnelian, & Quartz Gemstone - Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy Mist For Room and Body. 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade and All Natural Ingredients!!!!
Contains: Distilled Water, Organic Essential oils for the the aura and just to make you smile and feel better: orange-ginger and infused healing crystals Citrine, carnelian, and quartz chips.
Shake well before each use.
Body mist - Hold bottle about six inches away and spritz, avoiding eyes and sensitive areas.
Room freshener- Spritz generously into the air, avoiding fragile furnishings.
Each order is blended and created when you place your order, so you know what you are getting is fresh and has not set around to loose it's scent. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the product, I only use all natural and organic ingredients. If you would like a special blend that can be done as well.
Rosemary Essential Oil: Stimulant, analgesic, diuretic, antispasmodic, carminative, antiseptic, nerve tonic, strengthening,
- Has a marked effect on the nervous system, use where there is a loss of function due to sensory or motor nerve impairment - loss of smell, poor sight, and speech impairment.
- An excellent brain stimulant, improves memory, clears the head generally used in cases of mental fatigue, confusion, and doubt, aid concentration.
- Use for pain of headache, migraine, or rheumatism.
- Tones the heart, especially where palpitations occur due to a nervous disorder.
- Helps to normalize blood pressure (low).
- Normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood, use for atherosclerosis.
- Good for lymphatic congestion, use where there is fluid retention once it is not due to a kidney problem.
- Also obesity and cellulitis, stimulates circulation. (use for arthritis, rheumatism, gout aches, and pains)
- Simulates digestion, also treats intestinal infection and diarrhea, use for colitis, flatulence, stomach pains, liver and gall bladder disorders, also respiratory disorders, asthma, catarrh, bronchitis, sinusitis.
- Cleanses congested skins, use on wounds. Has a special affinity to water.
Spearmint Essential Oil: antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cephalic, emenagogue, insecticide, restorative and stimulant substance.
- Spearmint can help treat asthma and congestion due to its decongestant properties. It also relieves fevers, excess flatulence, constipation, sinusitis, acne, gum and teeth problems, migraines, stress and depression. Being far lower in menthol content, it can be safely given to children to relieve their various ailments.
- The function of a restorative is to restore health and maintain proper functioning of all the organ systems operating in the body. A restorative also helps to repair the damage done to the body and aid in the recovery from injuries and wounds. It also helps people to regain strength after long bouts of illness.
- This essential oil stimulates the secretion of hormones and the discharge of enzymes, gastric juices and bile, while also stimulating nerves and brain function, and promoting good blood circulation. This keeps the metabolic activity at a high rate and also boosts the strength of the immune system because stimulating blood circulation boosts immunity and toxin removal.
- Problems with menstruation, such as irregular periods, obstructed menses and early menopause can be solved with the help of this essential oil. It promotes the secretion of hormones like estrogen, which facilitates menstruation and ensures good uterine and sexual health. This also delays the onset of menopause and relieves certain symptoms associated with menstruation like nausea, fatigue, and pain in the lower abdominal region.
- This oil has a relaxing and cooling effect on the brain, which removes stress on our cognitive center. It helps people to concentrate, and since it is a cephalic substance, it helps to cure headaches and other stress related neural problems. This oil is supposed to be good for the overall health and protection of the brain as well.
Citrine: “Success Stone”, “Merchant's Stone”; Citrine is a joyful stone with bright energy which lights up many aspects of lives of those who wear it. It has energies of good fortune and good luck, though these may appear in unexpected ways. It is said to promote and manifest success and abundance, particularly in business. Citrine is a solar plexus chakra stone used metaphysically to increase, magnify and clarify personal power and energy. This increased personal power can be used for the focused intent of the individual, as it brings will power as well. Citrine is a fabulous stone to use to combat negative energy of any kind by breaking them up and dissipating them. It is helpful to clear unwanted energies from the environment. Citrine is a happy stone. It can bring happiness to the person who carries or wears it. Because of its removal of negative energy and bring positivity, it can relieve depression, self-doubt, anger, and irrational mood swings. Citrine is used to reduce self-destructive tendencies. Citrine can help overcome emotional traumas and grief that may lead to these emotionally self-destructive issues.
Quartz: brings strength and clarity to the intellect, aiding concentration and memory retention, and filtering out distractions. Quartz is a master healer crystal, and may be used for any condition. It is thought to stimulate the immune and circulatory systems, enhancing energy flow and bringing the body into balance. Amplifies the intensity of energy from other stones. It is a stone of clarity which dispels negativity and clears away negative energy. It can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental, and physical planes. It is powerfully protective because of these properties.
Carnelian: Used in ancient times to protect the dead in their journey to afterlife, Carnelian helps to calm the fears about death and rebirth, bringing serenity and acceptance of the great cycle of life. Carnelian is a powerful Sacral Chakra Stone. It increases personal power and physical energy, gives courage, and boosts creativity and compassion. Wearing Carnelian can enhance vitality and will, providing higher energy needed when approaching new projects and dreams. On the home front, Carnelian is useful to keep on hand, especially for the do-it-yourselfer, to prevent accidents. It is also used to protect the home from theft, fire and storm damage. Mentally, Carnelian focuses analytical capabilities, and aids meditation by allowing deeper concentration and keeping out interrupting thoughts. Carnelian is useful in making decisions by keeping us focused on the here and now and not on past experiences. Carnelian calms anger and grounds you in reality, while keeping you aware of unconditional Love permeating the Universe. Carnelian encourages initiative and determination. Carnelian is full of the life force, stimulating metabolism and a good supply of blood to the organs and tissues. It influences the reproductive organs of both sexes, and increases fertility, overcoming frigidity and impotence. It aids in menstrual and menopausal symptoms, and may aid in vitro and artificial insemination. [Hall, 95][Eason, 84] It benefits in the absorption of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals in the small intestine, and improves blood viscosity and circulation. [Gienger, 21] It helps reduce congestion, phlebitis, varicose veins and hemorrhoids, as well as boils and skin irritations. Carnelian accelerates scarification and heals nosebleeds. (However, if these recur, consult a doctor.) [Megemont, 46]
It helps heal lower back problems, rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia, and accelerates healing in bones and ligaments. It aids the relief of depression, especially in those of advanced years. [Hall, 95][Eason, 72] It provides excellent support for detoxifying from alcohol or other drugs, breaking bad physical habits, and for improving overall health in general. [Ahsian, 93]
Aromatherapy is the practice of controlled use of essential oils to maintain and promote physical, psychological, and spiritual well being. As a holistic medicine, aromatherapy is both a preventative approach as well as an active treatment during acute and chronic stages of illness.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts distilled from a variety of plant material including leaves, flowers, needles, fruit peels, grasses, wood and roots.
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before using essential oils if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant or have other medical concerns. As with any health and/or wellness topic, feel free to consult with your family physician if you have any questions regarding your health conditions related to the application or ingredients in this blend. The information presented on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product has no parabens, petroleum, mineral oil or artificial color/scent. No animal testing ever