The Desert Rose is sometimes called the Sand Rose, Selenite Rose or Gypsum Rose.
The listing is for one (1): 1" - 1.5" Selenite Desert Rose
Desert Rose is a form of gypsum that, when sand particles become embedded in it, forms rosette-like concretions. They are found in arid, desert regions, hence their name. (The properties of Selenite also apply)
- Said to contain a spirit guardian, and each one is different.
- Useful as protective talismans and can increase your own self-confidence and self-worth
- Those who are timid or shy, but have latent talents, can benefit from a Desert Rose (especially true for children/teens).
- increases creativity
- increases psychic abilities.
- If you suffer from phobias, especially claustrophobia, keep a Desert Rose handy for its calming effects. It can help one to deal with grief and to let go of those things/emotions that have been keeping you from living your best life.
- Physically, Desert Rose can help with travel sickness, viral infections, nausea and disorders associated with the prostate.
PLEASE NOTE: Desert Rose is a soft mineral and should be kept dry. Cleanse/clear your Desert Rose with moonlight or by smudging.
Selenite: is a must-have for everyone to carry and keep in home, office and sacred space.
Keywords: Mental Clarity, Psychic, Angels
- A protective stone, Selenite shields a person or space from outside influences. Combined with black tourmaline it is the ultimate protection.
- powerful crystal for energy cleansing, space clearing and removing any stagnant, negative energy. It also removes energy blocks from physical and etheric bodies.
- grounds and aligns the chakras, physical healing and promoting restful sleep.
- Selenite opens the Crown and Higher Chakras and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work.
- calms and brings deep peace
- brings mental clarity, clearing confusion and revealing the bigger picture behind problems.
Use Selenite in a grid around your home or in the corners of a room to create a safe and peaceful space. Selenite is a soft mineral, and should be kept dry.