Crystal & Herb Energy Candles (8oz Round Tin)
Listing is for (1) - Round 8oz Candle Jar made with all natural ingredients. Candle size is 2" height and ~3" wide
- Essential Oils
- 100% natural eco-soy wax
- lead-free wicks
- homegrown organic herbs
- crystals from my shop to help set your intention.
- and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle.
These candles will spread positive and loving energies throughout your home.
Scents information to help you choose!:
- Rose - These candles will spread loving energies throughout your home. The scent of rose is thought to calm domestic problems and instill peace and happiness.
- Lavender - These candles brings peace, joy and healing energies. Lavender is often associated with love, as well as for workings to bring calmness and relaxation. It has been used for an array of healing and cleansing benefits. Lavender oil helps to relieve tension, stress, headaches, and aids in renewing your energy. Burning a lavender scent during meditation can help you to relax, open your mind, and free yourself. Lavender is also a very protection herb that helps to ward off negative energies.
- Rosemary - These candles emits powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations, also aids to rid a place of negative energies. Rosemary is also associated with love, friendship, and remembrance. It is used to attract love It has been used in weddings as a symbol of love, and was tossed into graves to signify that the deceased would be remembered. It is said to aid in memory, mental clarity, and learning. Lastly, Rosemary is said to be of benefit as far as emotional spirit, youthful outlook, and pleasant memories.
- Plumeria - Ancient Indians have believed the Plumeria plant to be the “Tree of Life” due to its healing capacity. The oil itself is said to rejuvenate and refresh the mind, body, and spirit of those who inhale. The scent is Sweet, Fruity, Floral. Plumeria Oil promotes peace, tranquility, and relaxation, also relieve stress and anxiety and elevate mood. It is also thought to promote sensuality. Burn to brighten your home with friendship and love.
- Nag Champa (Meditation) - this is the number one incense scent, now in candle form. It has woody notes similar to patchouli, with touches of powder, musk, amber, and vanilla. Nag Champa is used all over the world in temples, religious sanctuaries, places of worship, etc. It is the "scent of spirituality" and is popularly used during yoga pratice or meditation as it helps the person to focus, promote relaxation and offer a calming or soothing effect on the mind and body.
- Positive Energy - (Lavender, Rosemary, & Eucalyptus) These candles are used to cleanse and purify your spiritual and emotional body, replacing negative energies with positivity - removing blockages. This is the scent that I go to if I'm having a bad day or just feel like I need a pick me up.
- Sacred Smudge - (Cedar, Sage, Lavender) - Clears away negative energies. Tired of smoky sage in your home or office? People all over the world burn sage as a way of clearing energy and spirits from a space - this practice is called smudging. While the traditional method is to burn dried sage leaves - sometimes it's just not feasible. People with allergies, sensitivity to the smoke or shared public environments like apartments and offices make burning sage hard to do. a candle version called "Sacred Smudge". Intended to replace negativity with Love, Light, and Positive Energy.
- Study Buddy - Blend of Citrus, Rosemary, and Mint that clears the head of mental fatigue, aids in memory and concentration. I love to burn this blend when I really need to focus. Great for those studying for an exam or trying to focus.
Eucalyptus Mint – I very soothing and relaxing blend of Eucalyptus and Mint.
Peppermint - Peppermint is commonly used for its uplifting and invigorating properties. Peppermint is a natural stimulant that can increase your ability to concentrate during times of mental fatigue or stress. Inhaling the aroma of peppermint can help alleviate jet lag and boost your energy levels. Peppermint oil has mood-elevating properties that make it useful for alleviating symptoms of anxiety and unhappiness. It can help to boost your mood and relieve feelings of sadness as well as enhance mental performance and feelings of happiness. Due to these effects, you can use peppermint oil to ease stress, exhaustion and irritability.
Winter Forest – A Holiday blend, sweet and woodsy aroma is perfect for any home and every setting! It smells like a forest of Fir trees!
Fresh Balsam – A festive pine scent with a top note of sweet berries and green apples. The heart is the scent of Siberian pine needles. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, fir balsam and patchouli.
Christmas Tree - Capture the magic of Christmas morning all season long with this delightful pine aroma. Subtle wood tones support classic spruce notes for a fragrance that is smooth yet strong.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Patchouli, Cedarwood, Fir Needle and Spearmint.
Christmas Cookies – Everyone loves the smell of fresh baking cookies in the oven! This candle has the scents sugar, cinnamon, caramel, and vanilla.
Christmas Morning – combines orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the fireplace. This fragrance is made with natural essential oils, including orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, and pine.
Winter Spice – A wonderful warm and spicy blend for Orange, Cinnamon, and Cloves.
Frosted Spruce – Ever hike out and cut your own Christmas Tree? With our Blue Spruce, you'll feel like you did just that. More complex than a typical Frasier or Douglas Fir, it's got a punchy, bright citrus note that is really pleasing. Capture the spirit of the holidays with this strong, true, and enchanting scent. This fragrance is made with natural essential oils, including cedarwood and pine.
Frasier Fir –this fragrance makes you think “Christmastime.” Scent has citrus, earthy, and woodsy notes, with a balsam core that Cozy and comforting, Frasier Fir is perfect for setting a festive holiday mood or creating the right ambience for a quiet winter evening by the fire. Made with natural essential oils, including fir balsam oil.
Fireside – this scent melds notes of smoke and wood into a warm union of clove, amber, sandalwood and patchouli. Capturing the essence of sitting by a cozy fire.
Frankincense & Myrrh - is warm and sensual. Perfect all year round, a wonderful exotic scent which embodies the classic and enchanting aromatic blend of frankincense and myrrh, with bergamot, patchouli and sandalwood.
Cinnamon Vanilla - This is one of my favorite scents - the scent of spicy cinnamon with the sweet and creamy vanilla is warm and soothing. CINNAMON: raise and enhance spiritual vibrations, aids focus and concentration, good for personal protection. VANILLA: Vitalizes energy, brings happy occasions to the premises, and draws good fortune.
Cinnamon Apple - An old classic, fresh Macintosh Apple with cinnamon. Sweet and Spicy, Makes your mouth water.