Citrus Splash Bath Salt Blend- organic therapeutic grade essential oils - Sea Salt - Bath Salts - Aromatherapy - Citrus blend
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade and All Natural Ingredients!!!!
Essential oils for citrus slash: Orange, lime, lemon, and grapefruit.
Grapefruit Essential Oil: Hepatic, astringent, circulation stimulant, refreshing, uplifting, antidepressant.
Grapefruit: Particularly valuable for psychological conditions. Stimulates neuro-transmitters that cause a slight feeling of euphoria. Good where there is depression, lethargy, self doubt, confusion, frustration, envy or jealousy. Good for people who worry about the past, and who cannot let go. Also helps regulate eating disorders, both overeating and anorexia, particularly when due to psychological factors. Stimulates the liver and gall bladder. Blend can be used with oil for treating cellulite, giving a refreshing massage as well as increasing circulation and tightening the skin.
Orange Essential Oil: Antidepressant, antispasmodic, mild sedative, febrifuge, warming, balancing, stimulating, heart tonic, diuretic, cholagogue.
Sweet Orange: Valuable for constipation as well as diarrhea, due to its normalizing effect on the peristaltic action of the intestines. Benefits the heart by lowering the heart rhythm, treats cardiac spasm. Calms, relaxes, and regenerates the nervous system, use for tense, nervous, withdrawn people. Influences mood, positively, and joyfully, harmonizes feelings and awakens creativity. Benefits and soothes dry irritated or acne prone skin, use well diluted. Good for aging, rough or calloused skin. having a regenerative effect on the body. Softens the epidermis and stimulates circulation, good for skin that lacks sufficient blood circulation or remains cold. Simulates lymph fluids, use for cellulitis and swollen tissues, also fluid retention. Stimulates the digestive system including the gall bladder, also the kidneys and bladder. Helps to reduce fever. Use for gingivitis, a general gum tonic and mouth ulcers.
Lemon Essential Oil: Febrifuge, Leukocytosis, hemostatic, bactericide, counteracts acidity.
- Lemon: Useful in the treatment of external wounds and infections, illnesses due to its ability to stimulate the white blood corpuscles that defend the body against infection, use for bronchitis, flu, gastric infections, cuts, wounds, insect bites, boils. Helps to stop bleeding, good for minor injuries, after tooth extraction and for nose bleeds.
- A valuable mouthwash for toning gums, mouth ulcers, and gingivitis.
- Helps maintain alkalinity in the system, good for gastric acidity, causing ulcers and pains, rheumatism, gout, and arthritis from acid buildup in the joints and soft tissue.
- Tones the digestive system, including the liver and pancreas. Tones the circulatory system, good for varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, anemia and chilblains. Treats obesity due to congestion in the tissues.
- Use for colds, flu and catarrh.
- Brightens dull and discolored skin, may reduce freckles, acting as a mild bleach. Helps greasy skin, spots, broken capillaries, and wrinkles. Good for herpes, apply neat to remove corns, warts, and verrucas, but avoid healthy skin.
These simple blends are designed with purity in mind and contains a light uplifting essential oil to add just a touch of something.
1. Store in Cool, Dry Location. Do not introduce water into container.
2. Add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the scented salts to a bath for a soothing, luxurious experience for 20 - 30 minutes!
3. Drink a glass of water following soak.
Water therapy is the combination of bath sea salts and water, and is the basis of many powerful therapeutic treatments. There are numerous types of water therapy administered at spas, ayurvedic & holistic centers, and health clinics around the world. Sports therapy clinics use hydrotherapy baths to help patients recover from joint and muscle injuries. Estheticians emphasize the cleansing properties of a sea salt bath to clean pores and to detoxify the body. Cancer patients use water therapy to help deal with radiation treatments. There are even water therapies and therapeutic bath salts you can use on a daily or weekly basis in your own home.
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, discovered the therapeutic qualities of seawater by noticing the healing effects it had on the injured hands of fishermen. The seawater not only restricted infection risks, but patients who followed treatments involving the use of seawater found that it also promoted pain relief. It is now known that sea salt therapy is an effective treatment that assists in the rejuvenation of the cells and also induces a healthy exchange of minerals and toxins between the blood and the water.
Sea salts and essential oils are a wonderfully synergistic combination. The relaxing properties of hot water compliment the effects of well chosen salts and essential oils. Aromatic baths can provide relief from stress and anxiety, assist with muscle and joint pains, and treat the symptoms of more severe skin conditions. Both men and women are enjoying aromatic baths in increasing numbers. The therapeutic benefits of sea salt baths are well known and often recommended by doctors for treating a wide range of medical conditions.
Aromatherapy is the practice of controlled use of essential oils to maintain and promote physical, psychological, and spiritual well being. As a holistic medicine, aromatherapy is both a preventative approach as well as an active treatment during acute and chronic stages of illness.
Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts distilled from a variety of plant material including leaves, flowers, needles, fruit peels, grasses, wood and roots.
Individuals with allergies to any ingredient listed.. Do not use more than 2 cups in a bath. If you begin to feel dizzy, get out of the tub. Follow with plenty of water.
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before using essential oils if you have high blood pressure, are pregnant or have other medical concerns. As with any health and/or wellness topic, feel free to consult with your family physician if you have any questions regarding your health conditions related to the application or ingredients in this blend. The information presented on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product has no parabens, petroleum, mineral oil or artificial color/scent. No animal testing ever