Listing is for (1) tumbled gemstone pendant with black silk cord 28" adjustable length . These are STOCK PHOTOS. Because they are natural stones, will vary in size and characteristics.
Stone Size ~ 0.75" - 1.25"
Blue Peruvian Opal has been found in and near the Andes Mountains and in Peru. It is typically bluish-green in coloration. Blue Opal, aka Peruvian Opal or Blue Andean Opal, has soft, soothing, relaxing energies. It is a throat chakra stone that takes the tension out of communication and helps ideas flow freely. This stone softens the impact of stress and trauma, useful for releasing old patterns even of past lives.
• Helps get the tension out of the body, & clears the unnecessary thoughts in your head
• Promotes a calm and centered mind
• Helps you to surrender to the Divine Will and releasing resistance to your spiritual path
• Facilitates the release of stress, allowing the body to be guided by its innate inner wisdom.
• Assists you in finding calm understanding of difficult life experiences from the past and can help you to joyfully embrace the future.
• Connects to the throat and third eye chakras
• Helps to quiet the mind and assist you to easily achieve a great state of relaxation. Great in promoting a restful and deep sleep.
Precious and Semi-precious gemstones have been used since recorded history and probably before, for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. Healers all over the world are using them. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. Crystal Healing is not an independent therapy, but one that is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.
Made with love, light, and positive energy, cleansed before I ship out to you.