Listing is for one (1) abalone shell
It measures 5-6 inches
The back of this abalone shell is rigid and rough, with streaks of stunning color- pink and bluish-green. The underside is polished and iridescent. This abalone shell is all natural!
Abalone Shell meaning
- Shells are made up of calcium carbonate and grow in the ocean, forming part of a living ecosystem. Various types of shell have been used as gems for centuries.
- Abalone shell has been used in many cultures as a decorative jewelry and for carvings. A disc of abalone shell is worn on the forehead of Apache girls as they greet the sun in the morning of their initiation into womanhood.
- Abalone strengthens the structure of the body and the functions of the heart chakra. Both pearl and abalone shell hold the same divinatory meaning:
- Intimately connected to the sea - represents the tides of emotion
- An easy flow of feelings and sensitivities to others
- Connected to family and particularly motherhood
- Harmony in relationships
The play and variety of colors represent change as the beauty of existence